The total area measures approximately 17000 sq ft (3848 sq ft per floor) .
Rooms : 28 living spaces (approx 200 sq ft) fully furnished with attached toilets.
Suites : 4 spaces (approx 360 sq ft) fully furnished with attached toilets .
Ground Floor :
- Kitchen (300 sq ft).
- Dining Room (450 sq ft).
- Banquet (860 sq ft).
- Library (140 sq ft).
- Vocational Training Center (300 sq ft).
- Medical Room( 220 sq ft).
- Reception cum lounge.
First Floor : 11 Rooms
Second Floor : 8 rooms, 2 Suites
Third Floor : 8 rooms, 2 Suites
Roof Top : Elevator connects all floors right up to the rooftop.
Note : Pantry, Store Room, Common Toilet in each floor.
Type of Acommodation in Phase I :
11 double bed – rooms 150 sq ft approx on 1st floor are available for occupation.
Each room has
- One bed with mattress.
- Spacious built in cupboards.
- Two side tables.
- T.V. with tatasky in every room.
- AC in every room.
- Emergency call bell in bathroom.
- One writing desk, with chair.
- Intercom & Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Set of bed linen.
- Toilets : Equipped with Jaguar fittings, running hot & cold water, anti-skid floors & wall tiles. Designed with grab bars&emergency call bells for safety of the residents.
- Separate meter for Ac power usage.
Age Care Facilities and Services
In addition to a living space, we provide the following services:
Food : Each delicious meal is thoughtfully planned – nutritious and wholesome. A separate self help kitchen is available on each floor.
Laundry : Washing & ironing of clothes included in charges.
Security : 24X7 round the clock security, cctv & electronic surveillance over the whole premises.
Fire Safety : Fully compliant fire-fighting system with smoke detectors installed all over the premises.
Pest Control : Regularly & as required
Water Supply : Purified water supply available at all times. Aquaguard Filter has been installed for drinking water in both kitchens.
Elevator : Access to all floors including the terrace.
Housekeeping : Daily cleaning of rooms and housekeeping.
Library : A comprehensive library of books, magazines, CDs and videos.
Toilets : Designed with grab bars for safety of the residents.
- A visit by a general physician visit every month.
- Counselling at regular intervals.
- Common areas for activities and interaction.
- Lounge on each floor.
- Terrace garden for sun bathing and morning tea.
- Fully equipped kitchen with adjoining dinning hall.
Facilities available on payment:
- Medical Care : Doctors, physiotherapist, and nurses on call.
- Transport : This can be arranged at short moment’s notice, at all times on extra payment.
- Masseur & ayahs on call.
- Personalized yoga classes can be arranged.
- Emergency or regular visits to the hospital.
- Yoga sessions
- Singing sessions
- Meditation sessions
- Books, films and CD library
- Games area for board games and card table
- Interactive crafts (from origami to weaving, and paper mache to embroidery)
- Painting for therapy, mud sculpture
- Nature walks, gardening
On a social note at the premises :
Khushi – a vocational training centre for the under privileged students. We undertake computer & dance classes.
Medical Camps – We undertake health check-up camps periodically.
Talks, Awareness Camps & Workshops on miscellaneous issues
We welcome the residents to volunteer and participate in any or all of their choice.